The institution “Museum “Mir Castle Complex” expresses sincere gratitude to all donators for their contribution concerning museum funds formation and gratefully notes their names:
1. Akopyan Vadim Nikolaevich
Chairman of the Republican Foundation “Holocaust”, Director of the “Museum of History and Culture of the Jews of Belarus” Akopyan Vadim Nikolaevich in 2015 donated to the museum elements of Jewish prayer vestments (Tefillin, prayer shawl and it storage bag ), candlesticks of the 20th century, as well as memorable sign of the European Jewish Congress.
2. Anufrenko Alexander Petrovich
In 2015, the Duc de la Force's “La vie amoureuse de la Grande Mademoisele” and Francis Carco’s “Homme de Minuit” (France, Paris; 1938), as well as the collection of buttons from the 17th and 18th centuries were donated.
3. Balabanovich Vladimir Vladimirovich
In 2011 Vladimir Balabanovich donated the matrix of the stamp, which was used by the Ilinichi - founders of the Mir Castle. It shows three beams, the length of which decreases from top to bottom, above the cartouche - the initials, two Latin letters: “I[erzy] I[linicz]”. By its characteristics, the matrix dates from the first half of the XVI century, and according to researchers, belonged to the owner of the Mir Castle Yuri Ivanovich Ilyinich.
4. Balyko Andrey Valerievich
On January 31, 2017 in the Portrait Hall of the Mir Castle the solemn ceremony of the transferring of the original furniture set of the late XIX century took place. The sofa and two chairs by French masters were donated by a Lithuanian businessman of Belarusian origin, Andrei Valeryevich Balyko, to the Mir Castle Complex Museum. This is not the first gift that Andrei Balyko gave to the museum. So in 2014, the Hunting hall of the Mir Palace was decorated with rare furniture of the XIX century with an authentic tapestry. Then the Lithuanian businessman and collector received the title of Honorary Patron of the Ministry of Culture of Belarus.
5. Gilep Vladimir Aleksandrovich
The unique “Griffin” was donated to the Museum on November 2, 2017 by the Chairman of the Belarusian Cultural Foundation V.A. Gilep. According to preliminary data, this figure could be an element of decor.The griffin was found in 1982 on the castle’s territory.
6. Dolgy Valery Nikolaevich
Chairman of the art association "Association of Traveling Art Exhibitions. XXI century. (St. Petersburg)” Valery Nikolayevich Dolgiy in 2017 donated a painting by M. Levshin “June. Evening” (Russia, 2005) to the museum.
7. Martynov Sergey Nikolaevich
June 12, 2018 Sergey Nikolayevich Martynov, belarusian statesman, diplomat, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus in 2003-2012, in the Portrait Hall of the Mir Castle solemnly donated an original 19th-century candlestick to the museum. The exhibit took a worthy place in the exposition of the Library of Prince Mikhail Svyatopolk-Mirsky.
8. Nesterenok Andrey Andreevich
Belarusian collector Andrei Andreevich Nesterenok donated two chain mails and a helmet, a glass (Western Europe, beginning of the 20th century) to the scientific-auxiliary fund of the museum, and a “brise” fan (Russia, beginning of the 20th century) to the Clothes and Accessories collection, the collection of mechanisms was replenished with a lock with keys, a collection of numismatics – with a silver coin “Memories of Belarus architecture. Niasviž. Corpus Christi Church" in a case. The gift was also given a receipt of the princess M.L. Hohenloge (Russian Empire, 19th century).
9. Nisimov Artur Alexandrovich
Arthur Nisimov donated to the museum 10 drawings in coal from photographs and 17 drawings in colored pencils (a series of an unknown Jewish artist of the early 20th century). All drawings were on household and genre themes, conveying the spirit of a Jewish town. A. Nisimov collected sketches and drawings of little-known Jewish artists 1st half of 20th century, the artist from Cherepovets Larisa Selezneva made copies of them.
The presented exhibits complement the exposition “Ghetto in the Mir Castle”, the section “Destroyed Mir. Jewish religious and cultural civilization in Mir in the pre-war period.”
10. Rusetsky Valery Aleksandrovich
The artist donated the panel and the painting “Mir Castle” to the museum, made in the technique of marquetry, as well as the paintings “The Church in the Village of Turets” and “The Church in the Village of Yeremichi”.
11. Slobodchikov Vladimir Ivanovich
A famous Belarusian sculptor, professor, head of the sculpture department at the Belarusian State Academy of Arts in 2013 presented the museum with a wooden carved cross from the beginning of the 20th century (Western Belarus).
12. Surmachevsky Igor Vyacheslavovich
During the years of cooperation with the museum, the Minsk collector donated books, engravings from the 18th to the 19th centuries, cutlery, as well as poker chips (Poland, 1912), playing cards (Germany, early 20th century), a walking stick (1903), copies of plaques with the images of Princess Louise of Prussia and her son Bohuslav Frédéric Radziwill (Germany, 1970s).
13. Khmelnitsky Evgeny Nikolaevich
The Belarusian collector donated to the Museum Vitrina (Italy(?), late 18th - early 19th centuries), the statuette “Boy with a goat” (Western Europe, 1st half of the 20th century), two ornamental flowerpots (Western Europe, 1-th half of the 20th century).
14. Yarotov Alexey Evgenievich
In 2014, candidate of Geographical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Physical Geography of the World and Educational Technologies at the Faculty of Geography of the BSU, Alexey Yarotov transferred to the museum fund of the Mir Castle two inkpots, a paperweight and a stand from the written set (Russia, late 19th - early 20th centuries), as well as the regimental badge of the Sviazhsky Regiment (Germany, 1914).
15. Yatsukevich Lidiya Ivanovna
On April 21st 2017, the artist Lydia Yatsukevich, in a solemn atmosphere of the Spring Ball in Mir Castle, donated a copy of the portrait of Princess Stefania Radziwill, made by her.
The museum highly appreciates all the donators and thanks for the personal contribution to the preservation of the cultural heritage of the Republic of Belarus.
Andreeva Valentina Vasilyevna
Arzumanyan Anahit Samvelovna
Babitsky Igor Mikhailovich
Bantsevich Vladimir Nikolaevich
Boksha Boris Timofeevich
Bubnovskaya Maria Ivanovna
Volchek, Vasily Ivanovich
Ivashintsova Olga Alexandrovna
Isakova Valentina Vasilyevna
Kemesh Anna Ivanovna
Kovalevich Natalya Aleksandrovna
Komissarenko Leonid Efimovich
Krasnoslova Antonina Aleksandrovna
Kren Yuri Viktorovich
Lazarevich Igor Romanovich
Lozhechnik Igor Nikolaevich
Loyko Sofia Kazimirovna
Mankevich Dmitry Mikhailovich
Memus Alexander Iosifovich
Meheytsev Ruslan Aleksandrovich
Mshar Dmitry Georgievich
Moshchuk Tatyana Nikolaevna
Nechay Gennady Ivanovich
Nisimov Artur Aleksandrovich
Nishchik Liliya Evgenievna
Novik Raisa Leonidovna
Novitskaya Olga Vasilyevna
Nudnov Mikhail Mikhailovich
Otsetskaya Natalia Leonidovna
Petriman Konstantin Leonardovich
Sakel Viktor Yanovich
Sakel Olga Fedorovna
Senkova Antonina Georgievna
Sologub Vladimir Mikhailovich
Stelmach Ivan Frantsevich
Sutyayd Vadim Vadimovich
Tatur Olga Vyacheslavovna
Ugrinovich Olga Vladimirovna
Hannah Bar On
Shtalenkov Ilya Nikolaevich
Shunkevich Sofia Alexandrovna